BEFORE YOUR OPERATION
Evaluation usually in cludes blood work,urinalysis, and an abdominal CT scan,orab dominal ultrasound. Your surgeon and anesthesia provider will review your heal this story, medications, and options for pain control. The day of your operation—You will not be allowed to eat or drink while your being value ted for an emergency appendectomy.Your recovery—If you have no complications, you usually can go home in 1or 2 days after a laparoscopic or open procedure.Call your surgeon if you are in severe pain, have stomach cramping, a high fever, odor or increased drainage from your incision, or no bowel movements for 3days.
THE DAY OF YOUR OPERATION
You will not eat for 4 hours but may drink clear liquids up to 2 hours before the operation. Most often, you will take your normal medication with a sip of water. You will need someone to drive you home.
If you do not have complications, you usually will go home the same day after a laparoscopic procedure or in 1 to 2 days after an open procedure.
CALL YOUR SURGEON
If you have severe pain, stomach cramping, chills, a high fever (over 101°F or 38.3°C), odor or increased drainage from your incision, your skin turns yellow, no bowel movements for three days, or vomiting and the inability to keep fluids down..
Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in Ahmedabad
At Sadbhavna Hospital, we provide Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery, to solve Gallbladder stone problem or for Gallbladder removal. Dr. Rakesh Sanol is well known Gallbladder Surgery Doctor in Satellite, he is performing these surgeries of the patients of Ahmedabad and nearby places almost every month. He is a stone specialist doctor with years of experience.
If you are searching for a gallstone surgery doctor in Vastrapur, Shivranjani, Ambawadi, Prahlad Nagar, Ramdev nagar and Bodakdev, then Sadbhavna Hospital would be very near to you. You may get best Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in Ahmedabad only at Sadbhavna Hospital, Satellite.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
Most adults with gallstones do not have symptoms. Eighty percent of people with gallstones go 20 years without symptoms.
Galstones Are More Common In People Who Are Native American
- Have a family history of gallstones
- Are overweight
- Have sickle cell disease
- Are pregnant
- Lose weight rapidly
- Use estrogen to manage menopause
- Gallbladder pain or biliary colic is usually temporary. It starts in the middle or the right the side of the abdomen and can last from 30 minutes to 24 hours. The pain may occur after eating a fatty meal
- Acute cholecystitis pain lasts longer then 6 hours, and there is abdominal tenderness and fever.
- Pain on the right side of the abdomen can also be from ulcers, liver problems, and heart pain.
- Standard treatment of acute cholecystitis is intravenous (IV) fluids, pain medication, and cholecystectomy